Want to gain support from your social media followers? Use thunderclap! It is a crowd-speaking platform that can help you get your message to the world. You may use it if you are or part of the following:
- A musician/artist – to announce an album launch, promote video release and even offers special music downloads or share a trailer
- An event organizer – to announce ticket sales, share tour dates and reveal a festival lineup
- A part of an agency – to announce a new product and run contests.
- A political campaigner – to make major campaign announcements and fundraise
- An author – to announce a book launch, a sale or promotion
- Fundraising – link your donation page and create a sense of urgency for donations
- Crowdfunding – to announce the start of the campaign and generate buzz at your campaign’s halfway point
- Product promotion – to announce new product features and gauge consumer interest
- Social Justice – to protest for an unjust organization, government, policy, or decision
- A government agency – celebrate important holidays, promote awareness days for health and even recruit other government agencies to join in your efforts.
Here’s a free tutorial on How to Use Thunderclap: